februari 23, 2013

Winter Yellow

Dress: ASOS, cardigan: H&M, bracelets: Primark, tights: Primark

In winter I get up at night And dress by yellow candle-light. In summer quite the other way I have to go to bed by day.
My first outfitpost! You like it? I hope so. I love fashion, and trying new thing out. So because I wanted to be more active with my blog, I decided to post some outfitposts and maybe some graphic work i'm making, ideas for more new post or ideas for graphic work. And ofcourse my photo's, they will come! Analog and digital.
I really want to shoot again, but the weather here isn't working with me. And time. But if I see the sun, I will take my camera (analog or digital) with me to school! Oh and if someone wants to do a photoshoot with me, don't be afraid to ask! (only for people in NL!).

1 opmerking:

TheLittleWhiteBird zei

Nice! Love the gold with the yellow!
Good job.


Kimberley Jade
thelittlewhitebird.com